Yeay!
Itu sahaja yang mampu aku cakap...aih eh...
Esok my flight Miri-KL...What time eh? 8.45pm...
Ermm... I can smell astonishing food, the feel of silk at Masjid Jamek Street, colour of markets, ohh... I hope they are constant..Then I don't need to search the place for entire of my day...~
Next plan? I don't know...I'm not plan for anything yet...still planning...
I know that I'm not going to lost d KL..
What should I do eh???
[1] Journey to Cinema ; Cineleisure as well... ( Fast and Furious 4..etc) *grinned*
[2] Window Shopping Looping Soaking...Spending money.
[3] Jalan2 smpi kaki bedarah + x blh bjalan...Move slowly, steadily and confidently..barang beli apa moii?? Tarak!=p
[4] Xtauk la...Whateva...Anything that I want to eat, go..
[5] Cuci mataaa!!
Erm.. Then on 14 April balik Limbang smula...X best!
OMG....I hope this 5 days can satisfy me 100%!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Click for more info~
About Me
- Ms Coci~
- Limbang, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Love to be a story teller to everybody which consist of myself, me time, me work, me shopping, me feelings and me craziest moment. It was all over here and enjoy it!~~ I can barely keep still the excitement of people surrounding me...
Followers
Categories
MyBlog List
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(211)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Selsema Babi
- Stupid-Innocent Retard
- Prison Break
- My day...
- The Great Escapade
- I think Wedges are lovely!
- Lip Ice Contest!
- My Precious L.I
- Terlanjur Cinta
- Bosannya....
- He likes me doesn't he?
- Lalala..
- Politician Wealthy
- Hot Malaysian Artist Story
- Entry for my travel..
- Last Post B4 off to Holiday!
- Me and My Books
- Trust my Horoscope=)
- Pergaduhan di Blog...
-
▼
April
(19)
1 Drag some ideas:
you love fashion? Come visit us..
Post a Comment