5:02 PM

Rural area =p

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |



Its been a while I have been no blogging here…Erm..It was so damned boring to be in the rural area. No cinemas, no McD, no Sungei Wang (shopping complex), no Vincci, no place to released tension..Huhu



I know I should be proud with my place, my hometown, but sometimes I feel like haunted in this area. At 9 o’clock the ‘busy’ area became dark, like no person allowed to walk through the area at that moment. Huhu

Its ok.. That’s why a lot of people here used a fantastic, big, and up to date cars. (don’t worry, I’ve never seen Porche yet here=p)



*sigh*

Maybe this is my first time staying at home longer than before. Before this, my holiday that makes me stay at home will be only a few weeks, or maybe few days. The rest, I will be happy to spend my holiday time at my sister’s house at KL. I wouldn’t say that KL is a good place for me but, KL is a best place if we want to have a good time with friends, wasting money and so that. I just think that KL makes me happy than Limbang….

Huhuu



But anyway....please don't mumbling here lady....you should be patient ryte? =)

Later I post pic k? So busy ryte now....So hot..



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe