9:00 PM

S.A.D

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi guys..

Happy weekend!

Jealousy is negative thought and feelings of insecurities, fear, and anxiety particularly in reference to human connection..

That's what Wikipedia said!

What they said was so true!

I felt insecurities, fear when I saw my Blub chatting / comments to other FB'ian girl picture..Klu 1 komen xpe..Ni continuous smpai berjela-jela cerita dia..

*Sigh*

Should I bear with this suspicious feeling? Can I cope with this kind of feeling? I was so jealous!

Kalau la...dia komen kt F.B aku xpe gk..Ni 1 bnda pon x komen...Fine..*Sob Sob*

Btw, I think I should trust him...

Guys,

"Follow your heart, but be quiet for a while first. Ask a question and feel the answer. Learn to trust your heart"

Quotes credit to ThinkExist.Com

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

haha.comel la tu jeles2? ;p
relax2. the last quote tu patot diamalkan utk kesejahteraan kerajaan baru srawak eh masjid yg bkal dibina. cewah ;p

Subscribe