11:05 PM

Newly Wed

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi guys..

Inai d tgn masih merah w/pun da abis=p

Tinggal kat kuku lg..Jgn pk bkn2..Sy bukan produktif..Haha

Anyway I just back from shopping utk hantaran..

Utk sambut menantu punya mjlis bru ada hntran..

Utk simpan sbg knangan je..

I bought Elle speedy handbag n Primavera heel..

Nak taruk gamba takut basi plak..=p

Btw, from my experience being a wife to my lovely husband for this whole week I found that I can't live alone anymore..

I'm fully addicted to him! Ok..Sounds pervert? But to be honest, I cannot live without him..

Xtau cmna nk handle klu dia da p laut g pas ni..Menangis smpi klua darah kot?

I feel so blessed and lucky and couldn't be bother to write here that I love my husband so much.

I hope this feeling won't be last until 2 months or 2 years or maybe 20 years..I hope it will be forever..:)

And now he's not here..He already back to Terengganu this morning..*Sob*

Ok.. Relax.

I will b on leave again this coming Friday. Yeay!

Till then..See ya...Will update picture later~

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe