7:08 AM

Me still alive!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Haha..

I'll try to make this blog still looks alive to everybody and to myself..

It was a month and a half after I moving out from YTL and jump into consultant company..

It was blessed to have a new environment of work plus new scope of work..

The environment was totally different from before..Seriously I will get my original skin color after this..Say no to sunburn!

I didn't mean that I was stuck in office 8 hours! Sometimes I have to go for meeting with client and local authorities..But it rarely happen for the time being..

Since I'm the only lady in my department, then I don't have a competitors that can ruin my 'sweet' time in toilet!~ Pathetic!

But there's also the pros and cons working here in new place..

It's my boss that I'm scared with everyday! Oh man..He really can't control his temper..

Siap genggam tangan tu kalau kita tanya soalan! It's like his fist going to smashed me down when I ask him about anything; work of course!

He seems so ridiculous! He can't accept other people mistakes and questions..!

He knows that I'm really fresh in this, even find the gradient I forgot, the design and so on..

Everyday I pray that he wont have time to stay in office..He always have a meeting outside tho..

Argh!! It really ruins my mood to work there!

Forget it..

No update from myself..I don't feel good now..Since the jerebu thing hit KL last week and until now..Perhaps it will be gone soon!

I really want to go jogging now..But my husband wont join it..And to leave him alone at home!Pfft..

Need to go now! Pasar Borong Selangor!

He's awake already..Tata

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe