1:36 PM

I made my decision

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi guys,


It's my first time sitting in the office writing a short entry and express my feeling which is not fun at all to be read by you all.

After a few months (not a confirmed staff yet) working here in Arup, I developed and found out what does it means with Civil Engineer. The scope of work, the feeling of the ,design and how to handled the drafter.

But frankly speaking the environment and the mood in this office doesn't allowed me to talk, laugh, freely and openly with any colleagues.

I do understand that I'm the only girl in my department but I never think that I'm being alienated and humiliated here except someone; my senior engineer.

I tried very hard to accept him in my life (work life of course!) but sometimes he did annoyed me with his big and loud voice..Especially when I did some mistakes! He's that kind of person that shouting and screaming when he get angry and what other colleagues can heard is the very outrageous sound/annoying voice in the office.

I'm strong..I knew that..But I have reached my limit.

Then I made a decision. I quit! I will hand in my resignation letter end of this month and perhaps he will notice that he needs to change for the sake of people who worked under him..

Not that I don't like my boss very much but I do hate him a bit..Apa kah beza dia ni?Hehe Well so-so la..Malas nak panjang crita..(Just scared if he read this! So I have to cover the story a bit!)

Plus I think the expences for my journey to the work isn't worth with my current salary.

And I think it's my own fault for being such a stupid person asking for a very little salary. Padan muka you~

But I guess I want to do what I want in this life whereas the engineer profession is my dad's dream..

Everyday I just watched the clock and hoping there's a miracle happened ; I can click the time automatically to 5.30pm!It's not good and right tho. I knew it..

I've learnt a few things here and I never regret of getting a chance for joining this company. It's an honour to spend little time but quality knowledge with you all!




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe