8:00 PM

Retro Costume for Retro Night

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hubby emailed me an invitation for his company yearly dinner and the theme was "Retro Night"

In case la my hubby ni balik KL before 30/12 nih konfem la dia tpksa pegi..

Aku plak 1st time ikut dinner dia nih..

Goshh...Dalam ati memang xnk pegi..Sbb I ni anti-sosial..Haha..JK

But, looking for a perfect costume for the dinner is fun!

Sbb lawak2 je baju dorang kan..

Retro Costume guys...


Just imagine I'm wearing this..Serius 6 packs!Haha




This one looks nice..

At first, I was sort of reluctant to dress up since I don't have many clothes to put on and I don't get what is the true concept of the dinner actually..

Ye la..kot-kot melaram kang suma pakai purdah..Haha I don't think so..

Anyhow, I kept eyeing through this website: getgoretro.com and the dress inside there was so so so helpful!

Kind of fun huh?

Can't imagine if everyone was wearing 60's and 70's clothes..I should wear a mask..Kot2 tak tahan gelak..




Hi hubby, I should start looking for this wig for you..You will look jambuuuuu!~~




Or I just send my old curtain to tailor and ask them to make a dress and shirt for us..Haha..

Makes sense..

Just wait and see the outcome..

Haha..

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe