4:38 PM

Things I cannot live without (Cooking mode)

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Wow! Koci is cooking-person now! Amazing and unbelievable~


Hehe..Well time flies very fast recently..So, please do not judge a person by how it's look!~

There are so many things that I could list as 'things I cannot live without'..It's a wide meaning of sentences tho.

But in cooking term, I just discovered 1 thing! Kind of my 'bare essentials'..Haha

Maggi Cukup Rasa - My Savior * Grin*

Well, here it goes..While cooking, normally what you need to add is salt, ajinamoto (Optional) ,sugar, etc..

I bought this Maggi Cukup Rasa few months back (only happened when my hubby urged me to give a try) and never used it..

So one day I cooked and as usual I put some salt, Ajinamoto, and the taste was not a satisfaction as I wish it was!

Well, I'm an amateur cooker, still in learning process..So, I'm giving a thought lets try the Maggi Cukup Rasa!

After put some of the Maggi Cukup Rasa, I found the taste was so magnificent! Damn it..If I knew about that magic seasoning earlier!!

So, now every dishes that I cook I will put some of the Maggi Cukup Rasa..Seriously I would like to say; I cannot live without Maggi Cukup Rasa! Even though I don't know what is the side effects and I hope it's healthy to be use..

Jangan kepala botak lepas few months used dahla..Kuang3x..

Happy with Maggi Cukup Rasa!!

1 Drag some ideas:

Madam iEeDaZ said...

singgah & follow..

wah..rajin masak skrg eh... untong asben awk tu!:)

Subscribe