12:38 PM

A very surprise Hari Raya gift from hubby

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Salam semua,

Been silent for ages and someone requesting me to continue writing & bubbling on my blog. He must be missed my lifestyle entry! =p

Please refer to my title for this entry ok. I won't never forget that day; the day I was being fooled and lied by my husband.

It was a fasting month tho, when my brain and my mind is not functional as logically and alertly. My hubby called me and asked me to pick a packaged of Kuih Cincin at KLIA. I was so innocent and said 'Yes, ok'..

He asked me to pick it up from his friend. Then I said Ok (Again!) I wasn't questioning him why on earth his friend was allowed going back for Hari Raya and he can't!

How innocent I am!

I was arrived at KLIA on time, couldn't let my hubby's friend waiting for me. I was thinking ; mesti penat kawan dia yang kecik tu bw box my hubby. So I'm waiting at the arrival hall. I mean, in the car of course..

After 15 minutes I'm texting my hubby and informed him that I'm waiting his friend at the door number 1-2. Then he said OK!

I wasn't asked him where he was, what's he doing at that time, because I knew that he would be busy doing his work at KK. Dang!

And then....

Still waiting.......Until I heard someone knock my car.....

............................

It was him!!!!! Oh My Allah!!! My mouth was open and I was so speechless! Damn you husband! Iwas totally being fooled!

Yes..That was my face!

Gembira, terkejut, tension, geram semua ada..

What do you expect kan? Geram..!!

But I'm happy more =) Finally I can celebrate hari raya with him! If he let me know earlier, I will get a new baju melayu for him!

Thank God for this opportunity. Tak pe la kan kena mainkan macam tu..As long as we are happy!



0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe