1:02 PM

Mish My Mr Kam

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Psst.....
I have something to tell!!!!!
Attention please........Grrrrrrrrr
ESOK ADA TEST PRE STRESS!
so whatt??

Erm...Bosan nya...Byk g wyg x tgk ni ha...risau!ahaks...hihi
mls nk stadi ah...
rumet suma ilang...ntah p mana...
i knew it...
1 roomate = telah membuat keputusan untuk balik ke kpg famili angkat kt kemaman = yuyu
1 roomate = g tgk cter kt bilik ats..( dh halau balik td x dgr gk)
1 roomate = my excellent super dupie g interview Sime Darby Woooooo

So...here i am...
Lonely I'm Mrs Kam very Lonely....
I have a body...
But very fat....o00o0o0....

Stop it...Speaking rubbish (hit my head...pinch my stomach..awww)

My Mr Kam baru landed kt darat...dah jd buaya darat smula~~
Hurm....
hihihi






Frankly speaking about LOVE...









From
wikipedia the word of love can be define as any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure.











Soooo into love....hihi...everybody who involved in love please be serious with your partner but for the single mingle buddy....just fall in love your frens.....InsyAllah your greatest Love will coming to you maybe today......tomorrow.....or later~~~~





Here some parasit in this world.....

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe