7:20 PM

Exam just around the head!~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

New post from me...

"EXAM MODE BABE"

Waiting for zeratikah come back from the funeral of her atuk...My great condolence for her....
Erm.. My first paper will be on 5th Nov. Foundation Engineering...then will be on 11th Nov which is Pre-stress concrete...Yoshh!!

I am using my roomate computer now...sometimes we have our own stuff but others thing still the best..(Just when i feel like so boosaaannn with my stuff ah..err...exclude my laling=p) hihi

Too much problems to think..Too much project i need to finish..to submit..I wonder when human will stop facing their problems. Seems like life still goes on..so i have to face it whenever I like it or not..ryte?I just hope I can finish next week crystal clear and very well because y??Next week will be our (final year student) last week here before we go for industrial training. N will be meet again next year...huhuhu...

No picture can upload through this computer.. I just hope zubed will be back soon so I will stop being DISTURBIA here~LOL


Haha...This is Zubed with her big open mouth...Don't be angry darling...hihi
Ermm...

Sempena Hari Aids last days, (don't remember when) me, and cha and yunika went for something like show at East Coast Mall (ECM). Wow...It was a veryy touchable and heartable moment. Rugi oo you all x pegi...Each person will gv a mp3 and we entered the place(like cube box) that shows about how the victim of AIDS from Cambodia (mine), Malaysia (cha) and India can get the disease. Waaa...(Feel the moment) hehe.. Seriously...we all crying tau after klua dr tmpat tu.. So sad. I listen for the Cambodia girl named Sherlay( forgot..huhu). Her dad died when she was 10 years old. Then because of suffered with the poverty so her mom decided to move from the village. To find other places untuk cari rezeki...Poor Sherlay...her mom left her at the village.Her mom just took her brothers to the town. Then she worked at fruits stall and at that time one man introduce her (in other words SEDUCE) to worked with him. She follow the guy and when she reached at the place.......Guess what?

The room was full with bra, panties, condom, and in simple words the room for prostitute stay!! Poor her..she cannot run away at that time because the place are guarded and at that day she start 'work'. *sigh* After 2 years 'work' she start to sick...sick and she can't even go to 'work'. She went to clinic and checked her blood. And the result is she have HIV (+). So sad......
Then before we left the cube box there are counter before the exit. The 'doctor' cop our hand and guess what? The doctor don't even checked my blood but the cop our hand with HIV (+). So sad..hihihi..Ops...bracelet giving free also~~

My Hand with Yunika's....Hoho...

Till then....see ya!Muax

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe