8:29 PM

Pre-Stress MOde

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Today is 10th Nivember.


Tomorrow I will have my last paper for my degree holder which is Pre-Stress Design Concrete...I just hope I can make it seems like I am relly busy and more concern with my FYP thesis hardbound...*sigh*


People surrounding keep telling me that the place for hardbound did not want to accept the htesis for hardbound anymore...But yet??Just now Cha told me that she send the thesis there and will be done by Wednesday...OOOOOhhhhh God...Damn I am really sad...Coz I send to Mimi my thesis to be hardbound at KL and it cost me RM150..erm...its ok..as long as I can get it soon and I will not have a problem when i arrived at Limbang terchenta...Yeay!!!


Erm....SO boring...(not boring test k!) I really need to hang out with my friends...I really need to release tension now...And I really miss my BoooBooo....He ask for my opinion just now...Whether buy a car or not..I say Yes Darling!You should do that...Seems like he borrowed his brother in law motorcycle going to work...I think its not a good idea ryte??Then he ask whenever Pesona SE is the best choice or not...Then I start searching through internet what the hell is Pesona SE...heheheQuite gooid because that car is the first car who have GPS in Malaysia!!....


Whatever....I need to refresh my eyes with some design now...
See you then...


0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe