11:23 AM

Most Embarassing moment~

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Back to the past story=p

Buat teman2 tersayang…cha, zera, yun, nik, yuyu dan sekelas ah. Korang suma mesti still ingat time public cpeaking kat dpn. Mdm Ainol gv us a instant topic and we speak about that ryte? Hehe.. My topic at that time “The most embarrassing moment in my life” *sigh*.

Today I got that scenario.


*sobsob*


It happen when I on my way to work ( industrial training okeh). Open the car door, then my father asked me. “Cukup duitnya king?” “Aok”. I step outside the car and in the same time I answered it. When I step one more step outside, my kain baju kurung hooked at the seat adjustment. I could not control my weight, my height, and my everything at that time.

And….


**

*



Buuuukkkkk…. Ops terjatuh la plak. Wahh..Luckily at that time only security guard (adalah belas2 org) in front of me tgh dgr ceramah pg, and few people lah. Huhu seriously malu. Then.. my kain baju kurung yang stubborn x mau lepas ni makes me hangin btol. Tarik2 x dpt. Hehe… dhla byk kereta behind us at that time. Naseb baek suma org fhm. Xdela yg main honk. Hehe

Malu siott…..then try to be cool. People look at me like they tahan nafas. ( tahan ketawa) Huhu… what is the date of today? Then, finally I got my most embarrassing moment.


*sigh*


But my incident is not the first time. Before this my bro, n my sis also terkena dengan seat adjustment my father. Isk…menyusahkan btol!...Jangan beli kereta waja ye…Hehe


*updated*

ha....2la waja silver yg buat aku kedebuk dpn or...grrrrrrrr=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe