8:25 PM

Ada hikmah nya

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Setelah sekian lama x mengupdate I don't feel like I'm fully happy with this world..

I knew recently banyak / macam2 terjadi...My hectic life plus with surrounding people problems stressed me out here..

And now aku kat bilik baru..Just move in few days ago...Not far from my site=p (gigles)

So far everything is ok....Bought TOTO and few pillow for myself...And this is my first time staying apart from my sister..

It hurts when thinking about her..Hopefully she still have my pasport with her and also my car spare key..Any stuff she can throw away but not these 2 things...It was important tho..

I'm independent now ! (perhaps=p)

Back to the track...Apasal ramai blogger p Singapore?Aku dah ketinggalan zaman..=p

I have no new pic untuk di pertontonkan cni....

Me as usual with same height, weight (gained a bit I think?=p) and same figure...

I'm happy with my job now...my life too...I can be myself....Hopefully after this there will be some 'hikmah' stayed apart from her....

And I really hope God will change her....Amin...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe