7:46 AM

Mmmm

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

What should I do today in fact it was holiday and I can sleep whole day if I want!=p

But it was not a healthy plan for me...Ryte?

Since my broadband gone, and I need time looking for new one with the cheap price but safe while I'm using it in the future I can feel my life was outdated..It's not me!

Ugh...

Last nite spent time with my big sista at Mid Valley...Watched movie; Tsunami at Hyuandae..

Yosh! The movie was...Totally makes me cry!Haha..In the beginning I was laugh down to earth but in the end I was cried passionless..=p

Go and watch the movie..!

My Mr Blub was in KL yesterday and I couldn't find perfect gateway to spent time with him...and it was so sad..Why on earth my company ask me to work whole day on Saturday...I need leisure time! Huh...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe