7:49 AM

A moment

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

It was my first time went to Gold Class at GSC last nite..

It was a terrible story tho, why on earth I write the topic so sweet?=p

Nevermind..

I was in laland watching the Alice In Wonderland last night; 7pm

The ticket was a gift from my love who persuade me from leaving him trang tang tang..~

While watching the movie I got peace in mind and of course the seat also very nice..

And after an hour my technician start calling...Then my plant..Then my own plant manager..

Gross....

I knew I won't have peace to watch that thing until the end..

Arghh...What I want on that time is singing this song...;




Lady Gaga Vs Beyonce..=p

Stop telephone!!

Chiaoow

1 Drag some ideas:

nn said...

whoa. gold class? never tried it before.

alice in wonderland got many bad reviews but i still want to watch it. hehe

Subscribe