10:24 PM

Broke again

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Damn it..

Shhh...I think I should stop window shopping alone because in the end I will end up doing some charity to people out there=p

I walk around Giant in front of my house alone..

I was hardly fell in love with certain stuffs..

My vision and mission was only Colgate + Wallet..

But after I bought these two things I just give a thought nak jalan2..Up level ( where there's a make up and skin care booths)

Inside Parkson only few people inside..Memang x ramai orang..So I'm giving my pleasure time..Pusing and melilau sana sini..

I don't understand why my heart/my feet walked straight in to this KOSE booth and there's a lady promoter that was very nice spoken introduce me there, this and push everything to me!

It was my first time in my whole life ever bought make up! Damn it..Kesian kan?Haha..

I end up with the skin care + makeup... I don't know KOSE got brand too until I pay everything..

OMG! That is so awesome work auntie!

Thanks for turn me into a broke woman for this month (1st of March btw)...For God's sake new month was just started!!

Haha....My God...What on earth that I am doing??So funny...Rasa macam kena pukau..

But then after that sempat lagi rembat 1 baju..Haha..Kena pukau 2x ke encik??=p


At least I got free gift; This cute pinky Umbrella..Ella ella eh eh..~

Don't you see the design? They are kind off pocketful of Diamond design

And there it is...Actually dah 7 bulan I x tuka bedak muka..Don't you think I need the new one? Same price ngn Za ke? Err..Maybe the price is twice with Za...LOL

Erm...I'm not guilty at all at this case..=p

Hey! They also provide me with some samples:

[1]
Junkisui Foaming Wash..

[2]
Sekkisei Emulsion

And

[3]
Sekkisei Essence Mask

Good right? Isk

FYI, This KOSE skin case products is Japanese+ Chinese herbal extracts formulation..

Hopefully I can get their combination of face after this..

Kuang3x...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe