5:55 PM

Life Time Guarantee Product

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |



Since when I was a child until now...

My skin type is always Super Sensitive Skin..

And I need to change and change and change again the product that I bought in order to find the final decision for my own skin...

Uhh...

And the final product that really can suits me was:

[1] Product from Skin @ Lab



Trilogy from certified organic rosehip oil..

Kind of serum and used twice per day; morning and night..

[2] T3 product

Acne Body Spray..Lately my pimples growing up not only on my face but also at the back...Grrr

[3] Johnson Baby Powder

I preferred the pink / blossom....White is too plain;p


[4] Johnson product

My lotion day and night sometimes...I cannot use the other brand ..Yearks...Lempang laju2 kang..

[5] Body Shop Product

This sweet and nyummylicious lotion drag me to-the-paradise when I first time smell it...Hurmm...

[6] Nak kurus & Buang angin punya product




I can had my poo-poo time once a week....So bad right? I know..It's not healthy and its not normal...But hey...Apa saya peduli? Dah dia mau kluar kadang-kadang... I love this product..It's hot and burning!=p

[7] Skin @ Lab Product

In beginning I tried the Dr Haushkaf but in the end my circle lips burning again just like while I'm using the Maria Galland product...Honestly, expensive product sometimes created not just into you...Look at me!!Dang..

[8] Oxy 10


The strongest Oxy? Yes I do!...It helps me a lot...I got one pimple today and it will be gone by tomorrow...Thanks to this product...

*Sigh*

All of these products.....There are certain of these are so expensive but we just think it is a healthy investment..Everything caught on my eyes for the first time I met them but beauty is not forever can attracted you...The quality and how the product can stimulate your skin is the most important things that you counting for...

Macamna mau dapatkan kulit yang non-sensitive? I don't know?

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe