5:50 PM

Fasting season break

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Ehem..

It's time to rest from berpuasa..

And of course you guys know why I did that=p

Rasa mcm dh lama x update blog..

It's just the feeling of laziness..

My new handphone is cool=p X rugi den membeli...

So up to date...The function is super massive!

Hey guys..Ever heard a Restaurant name Restoran Saba? I went there last week...

Damn nice but too hectic with human!


The place is at Cyberjaya, just nearby a college which I don't remember the name..

Fasting season is not a right time to go...Semua nak makan nasi Pak Arab...

The rice is so soft, long and nyummy...But it's just rice + chicken / lamb

I'm choosing the Rice + Chicken but a small portion which cost me RM10/plate..

Enough for regular person..For supernatural person you can choose the large plate..It really makes you full!


See? Don't judge the food by it looks...Nyummy!

It was a reunion for my eldest sister with her matriculation friends..She just invite me along because she don't have anybody to walk with...And me? No choice..I have to tagged along my Blub..Nnt sorng borak2 I jadi boring plak..



Ok..Muka kepanasan...Full house! Parking pon org nk duduk gk=p

And after that we're went to Taman Warisan Pertanian; Makan Sate g! Oh..Mmg perut kerbau=p And we end up to Alamanda..


You really don't know how to be fotogenik ah? Aiyoo...Rosak gmbo..

My sister and her friends..

I want it again! It tasted so smooth in your mouth..I'm not exaggerate you guys but it was truth! The chicken is small but I can finish all the rice..Boleh makan begitu sahaja...Mcm iklan Gadenier bread=p

Whenever you are free to go, just try it even once in a life time ok?

3 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

sgt sedap? itu macam kalu, tpkse la aku msuk kn dlm list wht-to-try-once-in-a-lifetime. weh, cite sket psl hp bru. function ke ape ke. aku tgh usha hp jgk ni. hehe

zubed said...

nanti i gi sane u belanje ek???huhu

Ms Coci~ said...

Zera: HP baru? br aku tau hp ni HD upenya..gmba dia lawa gler..hehe..weh sedap nasi dia..g!!!

Zubed: ok zu..sedap gler nasi dia

Subscribe