11:25 PM

Welcome Wave!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

See? I told you...

My lusting to new gadget always become reality..

It's not my fault..It's just my older handphone keypad really ruined my life..

Oh my...


Unplanned handphone...

I never asked about this Samsung...I never liked Samsung..Ever but just because my dream handphone which is; Experia 10 function is actually sucks! It doesn't have 3G after all!

Confirm I reject awal2 la...

And this one ada smua function...

My Blub? Dahla singgah kat kedai kamera siap beli Samsung baru..Pastu beli hp bru gk..Xnk kalah tuh...=p


He choose this one sebab semua kwn dia guna Blackberry...And easier for him to read email..

And he said the conclusion is makan kacang selama dua bulan...Berjimat lah kita...

Kuang3x...Not my fault...

19/8/2010 is our handphone birthday...!~=p

3 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

perghhhh.. hp birthday tuu. best x paki samsung? function ok x? hp ko yg mane rosak ni? nokia ke?

Ms Coci~ said...

aah..actually keypad tenggelam ckit je..hehe..bes weh hp ni..function dia sm ng Iphone 4

zubed said...

pergh..smakin canggih kosh skrg..huhu...bp hinggit tuh?

Subscribe