6:55 PM

Sad Life

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

When you are really have nothing to do after working hours.

Sitting on the bed alone and browsing + surfing the internet as much as I can. Until I have no ideas what I'm going to do again. No pleasure.

I have a plan. Go to lowyatt. Purchase a new antivirus and format the notebook.

But I really have no strength to put my shoes on. I just hate being alone. I need someone!

But 'someone' I had is no longer available to entertain me. I can feel the distance between us. He was changed.

If you guys want to blame me for being so selfish please stop that. I tried my best in these 5 years to understand him. His job actually.

*Sigh*

Love is sick and I am totally agreed with that.

If my daughter insist to have a relationship with an offshore guy, I will be the one who discourage her with her relationship.

Long-distance relationship is suck!

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

ouchh koci.. sabarrrrrr.. there will always be sweetness after all the hard time. (ayat xbleh blah) hehe ;p

Subscribe