2:27 PM

Quality Time at Genting Highland!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Fun!

Yeay! It was my first time spent time with girlfriends till maximum!

It was really fun and enjoy! Thanks girls!

Anyway it’s just me and Ina’s plan to spend leisure time somewhere out of KL. Purpose: Release tension of course!

In the beginning we are planning to fly to Singapore and play-until-faint at Universal Studio.

But then since I’m not ALLOWED to apply International Passport at Peninsular (I’m Sarawakian) , then we changed plan to Genting Highland!

Like I said, the plan is originally for two of us until my colleagues insist to join us! The more people will be merrier! So, there will be 6 of us! My Blub booked a hotel for us=p

Since one of our colleague will married this coming March we are planning to celebrate the Bachelor Party for her..Haha..I think it will consist of me?

But then the day before 2 of our colleague cancel to join us due to certain circumstances..=p

Luckily Blub only booked a 2 rooms for 4 people=p Mcm tau2?

We really spent time together and even tho the outdoor theme park is closed to due to bad weather we tried to find out own happiness and played the indoor theme park!

Haha…Seriously x mencabar!

But then we ride the Euro Express (roller coaster) 3 times! Haha..We tried to act normal, not shouting like a hell but finally we can’t stop ourself from being so crazy! Especially me!

Dang!

Oh, by the way, we spent a night at First World Hotel.The room is ok. I mean what do you expect? We only pay RM48/room plus buffet breakfast at hotel. That is so cheap. And the room condition is nice too. Clean and fine to us..

The buffet breakfast? You don’t have to worry since their food is just like another 5 star hotel..Anything is there..But you only can get that kind of price if you purchased it through online. Card Credit of course!=p

Pic will be upload soon..I don’t have a nice pic in my handphone.

We also spent the night watching 3D & 4D!!

What a vacation! I really love it!

I think the vacation is really meaningful when you are with your girlfriends!

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

girlie friends kat kuantan jgn lupe weyhh.. *cough*cough*

btw, sape yg meroyan sampai ko gedik sgt private blog ni??

i xde tweeter youu.. xdapek la nak tgk2 gossip kat situ. hehe

Subscribe