8:42 AM

A Night with Aizat!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Last night was a blast!

After watching Aizat singing on the stage non-stoppable plus with a very good voice of him & sound system from the 'poyo' sound engineering plus the drummer is also the best!

We arrived at Bentley Music Auditorium Damansara around 7.40pm and we made a wrong choiced to park at The Curve! Aih! It wasted my energy as well! Punya la byk parking depan Tesco but being so dumb and insisted to park at the Curve!


And that moment 3 of us; Ina, Blub n me was so hungry as we can turn ourself as a moron! We haven't dinner yet!

Dengan pandainya beli McD and we thought we can eat inside the auditorium.. Haha

But of course we can't!

Then we shifted everything into our handbag...So pathetic.!

And I thought (again?) there's a chair inside but nadah-

We have to stand up inside the auditorium for 2 hours? And my Blub honestly said that he only can stand for 10 min only..Haha

But after we start listen to him (Aizat) everything's changed!


Why he can performed on the stage very perfectly? This is for his DVD collection after all.. Of course he did it pretty well!

Of course we can stand up there for 10 hours! Best ooooo!

After an hour, girls in front of me screamed and said "Oh Siti!"



Then immediately I turn back, OMG that is for real! She's coming with Datuk K of course...OOOOOMMGG!

Hahaha..I'm really truly her fan!!

She's pretty man!

Aihh...Whatever..There's a Datuk Sharifah Aini also...Dafi...Bunkface...And Noh Hujan + Miss Nina!


Sorry for the less quality of photo..I wish I can have the DSLR last night! Then I can snap million of Siti's pic!

But overall. ..Aizat is the best!


That's me and Ina...Ops...Where's my Blub?Hahaha

Anyway...thanks to my Blub..I don't know his company sponsoring for this Aizat Concert until Aizat announced it..Wah no wonder he can get free ticket for us...

I'm so happy and luckily I brought Ina..She really loves music and I knew she was very happy too!


1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

best gilo dpt tengok aizat perform.. lagfi best dpt tgk siti!
pesal ko x posing dgn tok ti??

Subscribe