8:37 AM

Today's Eid

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Raya ke-4 ari ni kan?

And now I'm sitting in the office! Oh...It's not COOL!!

*Sigh*

Haih...Only me and chinese specky guy here in office today and in the same time the rest of human was still in holiday...Bapak semangat gue pegi keje..=p

What to do...Di sebabkan hal-hal x kecemasan aku tersadai d KL..So sad..=p Xpela...Raya berdua ngan akak...bukan sorang2 pon...Isn't it?

Raya 1st at Kemaman..Raya 2nd Kemaman again...Raya 3rd Paka (Pantai Timur again=p)..

Why?How?When? There's a lot of question in your mind and in my mind also why on earth I spent my pleasure (should be) time at Pantai Timur??

Well...I will point my eldest sister's face for those questions...Hehe

Xdela...Whatever~

Ok...Back to the track....Raya 1st xde salam2...Xde semayang raya pon (teruknya)..


See? Jeans and blouse...Terrible...=p

Berlatar belakang kan bilik hotel yang murah tp quality mcm taraf 5 star kat KL..Serius..You better try ah...Maybe living cost at there was lower then here...

Lapa nye...Teringat nasi minyak kat umah mak mertua (in 5 years more perhaps) time jalan raya ari 2...Sedapp...

Ok...then raya kedua g jalan umah member kt Kemaman and Kuantan...


Ni kat umah Yana (UMPian) and her niece was super cute! Rambut dia origin blonde (her mom is Pakistan anyway)

Kena hidang kambing biri-biri kat umah dia...Hampeh...punya la byk mkn...Thanks Yana


Ni kat umah Zubed (UMPian gak) her niece kuat makan! Like the one who hold her=p

And yesterday I went to Kuala Terengganu with my Mr Blub! (excited~) Jao...b4 tu g beraya umah Mr Blub and met his parents for the first time...Wahh...They (his parents) want to meet my parents during my convocation next week..I dun wan!!!!

It's too early nyah~~ Xnak la kawen awal..Ugh..Nyesal plak pegi umah dia=p

Beraya umah nik...Dia makin kurus dan ini sudah x adil! Jelez...=p


Ni makanan di hotel...Bantuan dari sape2 yang sudi menghulurkan sumbangan...Sedih x bunyi!~ JK k....Have fun & enjoy your raya!!




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe