8:19 AM

Work Impression

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Since I worked in YTL, I found that we had supplied for Luxury condominium, High rise Building, and etc such as KLCC Tower, Menara KL, KLIA Airport, ERL Train, Park 7 Luxury Condominium, and so on....And I tell you A LOT!

Wah...

So today I'm going to tell everybody about new luxury condominium in KL that will be trademark in KL...

The condominium was still in construction and me as QC engineer can walk in to the site anytime..=p

Its not like that actually..But our GM asked me and the rest new engineers to have a look the new expensive building (dalam ada jakuzi beb) because the concrete that we all supplied was very special...!~

"This may be a princely sum for locals, but for Malaysians who have entered the hall of fame and fortune, it is still a property worthy of their stature."

Source: Here

Frankly speaking I'm still cannot imagined and visualized the building but what I knew all the building will be covered with glasses...Awwwwww....Sexy man...Aha aha...=p

For those out there who thinks you are afford to live in this gorgeous building beside KLCC with a superb view at night why don't you give a try? Haha....

Dari sources yang di percayai, around 60% unit dah sold!Omg!!


See? I represent you all Troika (yang x siap g..hikhik)

See? Wah...Don't try to naked yourself at home during night keh..=p

Later I'm going to go there and take some pictures for my GM...Maybe he want to make some advertisement for this Troika Luxury Condominium like I do...=p

Jom....ramai2 dduk dalam condo ni....!!!~~




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe