11:03 PM

Blackhead is disaster

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I have big problems with my yearly or maybe decade stubborn blackhead at my face..

Ops..

Why I can come up with this topic today?

Because I pegi facial treatment at Kota Damansara again...

It was easy to set place for my dating with my Blub...The Beautique Wellness is just opposite to his office and of course I can use this reason-dating-at-KD la..=p

X baek tau...

Okeh...It's all about stubborn blackhead..

The facial ladies or whatsoever called it struggle nak buang my blackhead but she cannot make it..

It was so deep growing up inside..Aih..

Based on Wikipedia,


"Contrary to the common belief that it is caused by poor hygiene, blackheads are caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct. The substance found in these bumps mostly consists of keratin and modified sebum which darkens as it oxidizes."



Kalau di kaji rasa geli diri ini...But what to do? I haven't did any facial treatment since pimples baby and until they old now..

Haih...It was very important to take care of your face before terlambat nak...Tengoklah minah muda tapi berwajah menggerutu nih...

Baru nak kalut berfacial sana sini...

"they may be extracted using a comedone extractor or blackhead strip - an adhesive, tape-like strip which is adhered to the nose"

Guna cellotep bole ke ilang blackhead? Especially kat idung? Wanna try what kind of tape?=p


This one better...All fury skin, pimples confirm gone!=p

Maybe I should try Nose strip from Body Shop...

*Sigh*

Lately beauty is important for me..From top to bottom..And I gotta go to Fitness First this Monday...

Arghhh...High maintenance if you not maintain everything before the worst things happen..

So sad..

1 Drag some ideas:

DaZzlingLilLy said...

i pun ada prob blackheads...menci tul..mmg susah nak tanggal..i guna ZA T-zone peel off mask..kuar jugak skit2

Subscribe