12:37 PM

Happy Becoming New Year

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


New Year Eve is just around the corner.. And now I have thousand of wish list in my mind about what I wish to be, how much I need to save money by the end of year of 2010 and so on..

Sigh….

What is everybody wish for 2010?

Well it’s part of rules…When it comes to new year suma org nak buat azam baru..

I might mess things up if I write whole idea in my mind now..

I’m still counting on Government sector; now and next year perhaps..

I’m not planning to stay at this company longer because I need Saturday-with-no-work environment..

Gross…

How I wish I can be what I want…Sailormoon? No..Spiderman…No…I want to be myself but I need to change my life quickly..I need entertainment (nak tido yang cukup) on Saturday..

For me the whole week kerja nak mampus but only 1 day rest is not totally enough..

God please hear me..

Hehe…Enough for that one…Bunch ideas in my head cannot be spill out just like that…Hideous is good for health=p

*More money*

*More healthy social, healthy food, etc*

*Happier than this year*

*Prettier than this year*

……

Till then…Chiauu

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe