10:39 PM

Maria Galland?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Penah dgr bout this brand before? I never heard before too~

I just finished my facial at Beatique Wellness at Kota Damansara...

Fuhh...

Tired..Wahh...The place was gorgeous and I already booked for next 3 session with them in the future=p Next Month perhaps..

The lady in the facial room said that I got a big problem with my face (blackhead) Eww

And she explained about my pores and when I told her that I'm using Oxy for my domestic cleansing she disagreed with that..

Y? Sbb Oxy blocked all the pores because of course la it function to avoid pimple grow up..But its not good in my case because my pores getting bigger inside..

Fine...And she suggesting me her product (of course la kan!)

But the weird thing is I just agreed with everything she told!!OMG..

It cost me a lot of money tonite...

Dahla bawak RM30 je p facial...ntah pape..hehe

Luckily I always have my rescue (in everything~~) beside me..Yippie..Love Ya

Wanna check out this product? Click Maria Galland

*Sigh*

Harap2 la product ni membuahkan hasil...After next 3 facial treatment I upload la gamba~


Gulam Mee 3 layer tea spesel=p ( Sebok je org nk pgang~)

Cleanser of the day..Soft cleansing cream 30..

Guess what? Ijust listen and bought this thing with no doubt...Crazy...yeah..I knew




0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe