8:29 AM

Bad service of CIMB

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Yes...you read my words up there!

Grr.. I've been told that the credit card will be done in a week..Same place like my friend applied for her credit card and she successfully received her credit card in a week..

Ok..In my case I applied on 17th and today is? 28th...

Damn it..I called service centre and they said they didn't received any application form of mine! Oh damn it again!

I can accept if they said "Oh miss..your application still on progress"

Last week I asked the officer; guy with nerd attitude ever~ about my form but you know what he suggest to this freaking innocent moron?

" Why not sending a new application form to me? I pon xtau la mana u punya form..nanti I suh lady kat counter check.."

WTF?? Hey bapak...You ask me to write new application form while there's a thousand of banks in Malaysia that I still have??What a bad mouth you have..Talk confidently la..If not how on earth customer going to trust you??Aiyak...tu pon mau aja ka?

I know..My Mr Blub forbid me to have this credit card but because of I'm insist to pay it by myself why not give a try right?

Damn!

Be ready to ambush the CIMB tomorrow!! So frustrated..

I think I'm going to stick on Maybank ..

*Sob Sob*

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe