9:01 PM

SELEBET KAH SAYE??

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |




Haha..Ok...Thank to Cik Sayor sbb introduce this kind of contest..Please la..I think I'm the winner!~Just Kidding..

That is me...I always in a 'selebet' dressing....As a Site Engineer? They will waste their expensive and blink2 dressing if they make up their mind to dress up very pretty at site...

Pegi site je pon...Pakai lawa-lawa berpeluh je...Bau...People won't see your dressing again while you have a very 'good and powerful' odor=p




Ok...can you see my face there? Seriously no make up after all....Ni bukan edit picture..It is very original recipe from me...


Actually I have a lot of 'Selebet' picture but I think this is the best...Let Miss Q be a judge to my picture...So lovely!~~~

Gosh...Don't you think I look like 40 years old rather thank 24 years old now? I need help!!!=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe