6:54 PM

Update-update

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

First thing is = Italiannies?

I thing they have to change the Italiannies to Tomato-nies....=p

Everything is come with a tomato...

Nasib boleh layan...Klu x..Ermm...Muntah..

Actually decided pegi Chili's tapi tertukar fikiran ke Italiannies..We are at The Garden..

My routine with Ina every month...Pleasure yourself with special treat; Facial+Best dining

Hanjing-eer always in a tension mode..

That's the only way to pamper yourself..Dahla kerja 6 days/ week...Damn!

Anyway....It's a lunch time and let the pictures tell the true-love story


Happy muka Ina nak order...Kuang3x..



Appetizer sudah mari...The bread taste like a herb...Rasa macam makan pudina & sihat..

Ok...She's again...Where's my pic Ina? Arghh...=p

Ok..That is me...With safety boot ( rasa selamat), with my worst t-shirt in this life (rasa comfy sangat=p) , with my weekly working slack (gross..Yes i tau).. But come with Coach bag..=p

Chicken Melanies? Whatever...Sodap gravy dia...Nyumm..See tomato everywhere...It's like Hari Tomato Sedunia..=p

Parmesan Fish...Thank God yang ni xda tomato...Aih..Muak2...

The food is nyummy but I prefer Chili's than Italiannies..X masuk jiwa or maybe my soul not into Italiannies that day..=p


The view is nice, the dine is nice, the friend is nice and I appreciate my life now..=p

The Chili's is still the best...I heart you Italiannies but you can't fight the Chili's=p

Next month lagi yok...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe