11:48 PM

Bola fever

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |





Hey~

Tonight is my 1st night watching the World Cup thing...

Paraguay VS Japan

No goal la..Aiyo..They played a bit slow (maybe?) and the result is 0-0

Oh...Just coming back from MidValley; My major intention is pay my Mr Blub bill but Celcom Blue Cube system was freaking breaking down!

Oh...What a wastage....

But I'm having a good time with my housemate; Ina..

Haha...


Sale at Nichii...Argh!

Isn't she cute?Haha...Kembang!

2 days in silence mode with my Blub...Really hope he can spent some time give me a call tonite..

3 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

woii.. u npk stylo tu dressing cmtu. lain la dr biase. hehe

Ms Coci~ said...

haha...jgn mcm tu kwn...aku da sehat ni..thanks for your concern..next time i sakit pale mcm tu lg i g X-Ray trooss..

zeratikah zainal said...

g xray skg la ngeng.. nk tgu teruk lg? gilosss.. eh, siyes la, npk stylo. i loike. bru la xbleh menang contest selebetkah sy. gahahah~

Subscribe