6:20 PM

Hari Raya?Naaahaa

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Erm..

Sad entry in front! Caution!

For me there's no Hari Raya! I need to wake up as usual tomorrow and dress up just like another weekdays and off to work!

Sad huh?

I mean...Sad being a 'perantau'..If I want to decide to take A.L it must be a waste! What I will do at home is finish all paperwork that I cannot afford to finish during office hours...

Is it worth if you have a booommmm increment but you couldn't find a time for yourself even a minute!

*SIgh*

Baru perasan dh lama x tempek entry begambar kat cni..

Tunggu la nnt..

Looking frward to my BFF wedding this Friday!

Aiyakk....Present x beli lg!!!

Erm...Wish you happy NIK HiDAYATI & NORAZLAN?

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

norazlan abdul razak la. boom increment? gile ar. patot nak kawen sgt. hehe.. even coin has 2 sides. of course there wud be pro n cons. no? xpe2, besok kite meroyan sesame k? ;p

Subscribe