6:22 PM

Humiliated by a Madam

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi. It’s been a years since I wrote anything related with my work here. Well, there‘s nothing interested to share with a world about my job. Hectic life of mine.Overload minded.

Until. Read my word: Until..

There’s a meeting today with the director which making all the new engineers shaking to the earth. It’s not because we have done something wrong but we are scared if he will ask us about the problems.

But luckily he didn’t down us very much. Just a little advice on how to improve ourself to be a better person.

Until.(Again)

Few seconds before the director end our meeting, there’s a lady which is I cannot informed here from which department. But I love to call her ‘Witch’.

This lady is not from our department, but she successfully interfere like nobody business and complaint about us. And to make it worst she mention my name! Only Me! OMG! She told the director I don’t know anything about what I did everyday! Why? Why?

I tried to be as cool as maximum I can. Until (again?)..The director asked ‘Who is Shikin?’?

Then I raised my hand up. I really hope she can explain what on earth that I asked her before. But she’s not! Thanks to her I looked dumb there!

And my boss who was sitting beside me directly ask me ‘Haih? How come you don’t know anything about that? Impossible..’

Yes I am! I just don’t know how Witch can turn herself as a moron + bullshi* + Unprofessional?

WTF? Damn it! I never see her anymore after this. What kind of people is she?

Luckily my GM approaches me after meeting and being so sweet backing me up. Everybody is shocked that I don’t know anything about that? Oh please…!

No sweat.

This is the last time. You humiliated me, dishonored me, in front of director? It’s a good way to show your jealousy tho!

Ahhhhh…Politic is everywhere!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe