7:08 PM

Invasion

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Sejak 2 menjak ni...

After I knew I was bride-to-be, I felt empty inside. Did not mean I let my heart empty without love.

But I have no time to think and find a way to break up with him...I know...Keji kan?=p
He purchased a tickets, he spend a lot of money in there and I can't make it as roti canai!

Even we haven't met since last 2 months or 3 months?Can't remember..He was very busy with his offshore project.

*Sigh*

And now he was at Vietnam-meeting=(

I don't know when I will have time to sit and discuss with him about our wed. To make it worse, we haven't go for Kursus Kahwin yet!

Aiyoo...But I know the time will come....I won't let my brain think about him down to earth..

Trust is important. Now I know why is it so important.

Currently my family at Sarawak was very busy with my 'Bilik Pengantin' preparation.

Rasa x sabar nak blik Sarawak..=p

Oh...Rasa sangat invasion. Feeling nak kawen belom tiba...Lama lagi la..Hurm..

This Saturday will be a Test for KPLI..So sad..I got a course to go! Damn..! Kalau x pegi kursus YTL kena potong gaji plak RM500!

Xda rezeki kot utk KPLI..Even my Blub never agreed me to be a teacher..Garang sgt kot=p

Erm..I'm giving a thought to do the pre-wedding pic just like Sheikh Muzaffar..!Gedik!

Well I think their ideas for the pre-wedding shot is not categorized as 'poyo'...A lot of bunting/banner I saw at exhibition was slightly very funny or to be frank? POYO!


See? Cute kannn....Mauu.....Pic credit to beautifulnara

Since I know my Blub love to read my blog recently then I don't have to text or suggest him with this kind of ideas that I have in mind now..

But I won't demand with this 'Alam Kayangan' theme, Alam Barzakh pon tak...Maybe alam laen...hahaha..

Catch with you soon..

2 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

alam meroyan jela. haha

Unknown said...

koci pun dah nak kawen ke....?
syukur....sorang demi sorang...
1 by 1 (ni dgn nada cite hantu)hehehe. Moga dipermudahkan...

Subscribe