7:19 PM

Blackout while climax?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hey people, what are you thinking with my title above?=p

It was about my last night movie agenda with my Blub at Alamanda Putrajaya...I think published their name place will build some publicity here..

Watching Green Hornet last night (3D) , the movie was so funny and I think it was the time when we call it climax and out of sudden everything is black..And what comes to my mind that time is; April Fool ke? But it wasn't!

Blackout! Aih....Memang potong stim..

I try to think it logically...X penah seumo idup aku mengalami keadaan mcm ni..

Everybody is waiting very patiently until half an hour the cinema people announced that we can refund our ticket and money at counter..

WTH? Ishh....

Then kluar2 wayang mak oiiii it was a very long line! There's no way I want to wait just for the sack of RM35! Why? Barisan sampai keluar wayang? Isk2

Then they make announcement that there's a new line for e-payment purchased...

*Sigh*

I hope this is the first and the last...It will ruin their reputation as well...Ok?

Maka dengan itu saya hanya tgk half movie je!Damn!!

I want to watch it again!Best! arghh Kejam nya GSC

Come my lady...Watch this movie!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe