9:36 PM

Khurafat Review?

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

While Malaysian strongly put 2 thumbs up with this movie, from my side i just can say 'No Comment'.

Well it is not because I don't like this movie or maybe I love this movie so much but it is because I only watched ending part of this movie...Seram siottt...

A friend of mine strictly remind me of this shocked-unexpected hidden ghost appearance!

So I just take a safety precaution especially when the night scene is started..Yosh!

Maybe it's true that this movie directed so 'alive'. Because I can heard everyone in cinema screamed in a same time..Haaaaaaa!

But there's a time (in second) I open my eyes and I can give an honest appraise to Sabrina. She was really a real and truth actress la..Aih..

And I think Liyana Jasmay was really cute wearing tudung..Seriously..

Anyway...anyhow..anytime...I just can say that this movie is so real! I think the director must be overheard or maybe experienced with this kind of thing before..

There's nothing impossible in our country...For those who didn't watch this movie yet, spent time (but not alone)watch this movie and in the same time you guys can appreciate our industry film..

Congratulation to Syamsul..

Please don't asked me about the plot of movie because I really don't know..Haha such a waste huh?

Pic credit to runwitme.blogspot

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe