8:19 PM

Part 1 completed

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Whoaa..

Doesn't mean I'm officially someone's wife yet laa..

But the preparation for 'Nikah' outfit is almost complete!Yeay!

Tempah baju nikah kt Klang..

I tried the dress plus the veil and I think my face is so round and round just like my idola's face Siti Nurhaliza!


Pic google

Mmm..This is me...2 months before my wedding..Trying the dress and the veil..Hopefully there will be no excess baggage for next 2 months!

Kain adalah yg simple utk mengelakkan pembaziran..I know..Once in a lifetime..But the dress will be used once in a lifetime also..

Ke ada org guna baju nikah or baju kawen untuk jd baju tido?Gila apo..


Me...!X saba nk kawen! XOXO!!

3 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

walaweyh.. xsabar nk kawen jugak lah. haha... weh, ko jgn bulat2 sgt weyh.. xkn ko nk lawan encik bulat ko. hehehe

Ms Coci~ said...

Pe slh nya..

bulat itu kiuttttt..

hehe

zu said...

ni kwen jemput ke x ?T_T

Subscribe