8:38 PM

What The Hell

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Song of the week.. Not for the topic..Song by Avril Lavigne.

Messy week!

I have to courier all the stuff that I bought for my wedding!

I have to search for a new house before end of this month!

I have to pack all my things before I'm going back to Sarawak at the end of this month!

Oooo Emmm Geee...!~

Hi guys!

Baru nak hi...Padahal da merepek berjela2 kat depan..

Xde update baru...My life getting busy-bee and tougher!

Susah jadi org kesayangan bos nih..=p

See the countdown? Oh My God...

I have to make sure me as a bride-to-be perfectly pretty on that day! How?

Kulit makin hitam dan pnuh dgn daki2 cement! Kuang3x..

Still searching for a house...The location must be strategic. In between of Kota Damansara & Kuchai Lama. So sad and tired...

Will update some pictures later...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe