10:00 PM

T-Forty-Two

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi!

I read a lot about the T-Forty-Two which linked to Ms. Read at Empire Shopping Gallery.

They said the food was marvelous?

They got to be kidding me...All things that I remember about their food is SUGAR!

OMG!

Xtaula sbb tgh minum Choc Chip Starbucks time tuh..

Uwekk...I really want to try the assorted macaroons since everyone keep saying that the macaroons tasted very nice.

Seriously kalau2 korng ada kencing manis x yah nk tmbah kndungan gula dlm badan..

Layan gamba utk memuaskan hati owner of the blog=p


Ina is ordering drinks and Almond Cake?

Ina's cake..The taste is just like my mom's butter cake..The taste is so plain!

Ina's drink...Masam!

My sister aka FNB manager...Tukang taste makanan=p

What to order?Ermm

Ok..What?What? Hehe..Is she talking about the price or the limited food in that menu?

Ok see the hand?Hahaha..

Finally they eating..Kandungan gula sudah meningkat ke 80%..Hihi

This assorted cookies is for me...RM3.90/each

My sister's..

Last but not least...Tuan punya blog..Kiki..

If you want to spent your tea time, I'm not really sure that this t-42 is the best place. The place is comfy and relaxing but the food is too sweet!

I think I'm dying with a lot of sugar that day!

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe