5:28 PM

Straight through my heart

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Gross!! Eww...

Watcha say...Hehe...Suma kluar..

Wel-well-well....

Frankly speaking New Moon is not as good as people said (what media advertised before)

Hey..For those who never read the New Moon Twilight Saga book please do not watch this movie..

They just pick every scene that important and sometimes it really makes me boring~

Ugh....

Then everybody keep asking when it comes to an end.. Ni je ke? Tu ke ending dia??

Isk..

For me that have been read the Twilight Saga until Breaking Dawn I have no problem with the ending because I was khatam the New Moon twice tho..

Aih...X tau la.. Frustrated pon ada...Isk..Smpai pening kpala ooo sbb mcm meleret sgt..

Aih....Please la..

After finish watching movie ALONE at Mid Valley, singgah kat Watson beli shampoo then straight balik umah...Dizzy...Eww..

I need to plan what I'm going to do tomorrow...Hish....

I feel like wanna go pamper myself tomorrow but I don;t have any idea..

Pegi rumah urut kt Bukit Bintang ok kot?=p

Hehehe

But the truth is I only ranked the New Moon 5/10 ...Ermmm.. Better baca buku dia...Feeling abis tau...~


But to be frank once again I love their script..They (the director) picked the ayat-tak-boleh-blah-jiwangnya for Edward in this movie and I found it was so sweet..

Touch my heart and I felt like in Laland for a while...

So Sweeeet..

2 Drag some ideas:

NON said...

i stuju la ms.coci.. i smpai jth hati ngn mr. edward bila bc novel tu..

Ms Coci~ said...

Huhu...

2la psl

Subscribe