3:35 PM

Unforgivable sick

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi..

I'm not working today..

Last night I'm having near-to-death situation..

Thank God I am still alive this morning..

It was my first time having a terrible headache like last night..

It hurts me a lot and of course can kill me in second..

It's not a migrain. I knew that..I just can't explain what is going on to my head..

Or maybe I have a BRAIN TUMOR? Nauzubillah...

And this morning I can't get up like usual and for the first time of this month I take the M.C..

Hurmmm..Might be depressed and hypertension with my job..

Gosh..! I need Blub..Huhu

Shopping is not a correct way to cure my headache..Nanti x sampai ujung bulan pning pk mn nk celok duit lg..

Vomiting twice last night and I end up sleep at toilet..So sweet!

2 months lately is not giving me a good ONG for my healthy...Damn!

Till then...Jaga kesihatan anda!~

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

teruk la headache ko. baik gi jumpe doc sblum ko terjun dr tgkt16 penara tu tnpa sedar.. huuuu~

Subscribe