11:32 PM

Birthday Treat

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi peeps!

It's a midnight and I think I just want to update a short entry just for my memory for the next 10 years life..

It was nice to had a great friends and siblings around you..(So sad)

I never ask for any special treat for my birthday..Because in my mind I always hope my Blub whose the one that compulsory to celebrate it..I always forgot that there are still exist a nice people around me...

Tonight my sister and my bestfriend (since I was first year at U) Theresa celebrate my birthday at Karaoke..Just nearby my house..Theresa sing a Birthday song (which I totally unexpected that the song exist in the list of that Karaoke) and I felt sad....

Terharu seh...I mean...After 5 years our relationship she still herself..she never changes...she never forget to give me a birthday card like usual we did every year..

I love you much-much-much...

And my sister brought a huge Cheese cake...For God sake...She's being so nice lately..Along with caramel pudding and variety kind of cakes...!

*Sigh* Programme diet adalah tidak menjadi...=p

They are lovely....There are certain people that we can counted for...I'm not looking for a present of course but a thoughtful of mind about the event that I'm counted for...


My birthday cake...It was so rich with cheese man...But I only can bite 1/100 portion..Full!

Different kind of cake..But the blueberry cheese cake is marvelous...

Caramel pudding...My sister is so sweet...She thinks that my friends (more than 4?) will come over...That's why she prepared a lot...


No boyfriend? You won't die alone...Remember that....You still have other people around you ok?

Thanks a lot to both of you.....=)

3 Drag some ideas:

chagil said...

i'll owez with u klo bleh..hehe

zeratikah zainal said...

nak kek nak kek nak kekkkkk.

Ms Coci~ said...

theresa: Thanks...Tahniah utk kereta ko yg baru wujud..hehe

Zera: Marilah KL..besa giler kek akak aku bli

Subscribe