4:52 PM

Body Perfect time

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

It's a long time since I tell everyone here about my body treatment at Body Perfect...

How dare the beauty therapist asking me a stupid question to me "Do you want to be pretty?"

Of course everyone want it in the first place..Idiot..

*Sigh*

Kind of tired...They wrapping my body with a plastic while I'm naked (blushing) and put me under ultrainfra machine and I'm sweating like hell after 30 min..

Oh..While they measure my body, they are saying that my body is not detox pretty well and as usual they are asking me to take the packages with full of body detox! Perlukah?

Ermm...Spending money on that thing kind of worth it (i think ahh) but whose going to pay it?

Teeettttt...I don't know...Since I know my credit card is full already (thanks to Blub-he asked me to pay his new tv) then I just ask them to swipe...And they return my credit card with muka-x-redha...Kuang3x...

But as courtesy I just deposit some money to them..I lost 5 inch today..They are saying I don't have a flabby body but a solid body! Yet they still digging me down to the earth...Gross..

*Sigh*

What is the purpose of life when you don't have enough money to stay with?

How I wish...Hurmm...Time to save up!!

Just changed my 4 tyre (please clap your hands) and renew insurance and road tax car...

July is my Very GoodLuck month money!~~I love it=(

Working on it...=p

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe