5:45 PM

It's my birthday!

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |


Hi everyone,

Today is 28th July right?

Oh...Saya sudah berumur 24 tahun...

I feel very old..=) But the truth is I think I'm still young to handle this life..

It's my birthday along with my car first Anniversary...Happy Birthday to us...

Nothing special...It's under my expectations...I don't need any..

Last night it was my best friend make a birthday wish to me but not yet 12 o'clock...

Luckily my Blub insist to call me 5 minutes after 12am...If he didn't then he will be a bachelor once he come back from offshore..He know I will do that..I always have a Kimora's temper=p

*Sigh*

There's nothing official in my mind now..What I want, what I should have in my age now, am i suppose to start think about marriage or anything laa..

Nothing...Zero minded...

Grrr.....It's not a good thing when you getting older and older...

Please...I just want to be healthy everyday...

Last nite, even though he called me and sing me a birthday song, I'm still not happy as usual.. Why? He told me he won't back to KL until October..Isn't a sad story?

*Sigh*

He asked me to go to Terengganu whenever he was free to see me in minute...Just a minute? OMG...

Work is seems so important to him now...He targeted us to be married as soon as he get the money...But for me I'm not ready yet to be a MRS to him....I want to be a single lady until I satisfied with this life..

*Sigh* Again

"Just take my money and buy whatever you want. And when I'm back I want to see anything new for your birthday present"

How on earth is he talking that to me? He know my lust to shopping is 1000%?

But it never changed me to a moron...I want to be honest with him...He chosed to stay apart from me just to make me happy with his money...And it's not fair to my life...

I'm done being a lonely girlfriend for this 5 years...Hurmm...

Oh...Anyway...Happy Birthday to me...I miss my friends...They always makes my life memorable..

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe