12:45 PM

Hari Raya Menjelma Lagi

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |



Selamat Hari Raya

Raya is just around the corner

And I'm not buy anything yet for my hometown decor..

Damn!..

Teruk betoll

Anyway...I have no idea what I am suppose to write here now..

But I really had no ONG with my car..

I know it was a 'Syirik' but I'm tired repair my new car...She just 1 year old but really need high maintenance..

And yesterday, my windscreen pecah!

I know...Not yet damage but crack everywhere..I think the symptoms is just like concrete crack=p

What a life...

I have no mood to celebrate Hari Raya Eve..Too much problems occured and I want to rest or maybe resign from everything in this life...

What does it suppose to mean? I don;t know but I kinda like with the statement..Resign from everything...

Can't I be a princess??



I will be pampered everytime..

*Sigh* Bersyukur lah nak...=p

Anyway...Selamat Hari Raya...Maaf Zahir Batin from me...

Hope you guys spent your quality time during this eve with your love...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe