5:30 PM

Still not in the right mood

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Hi..

I think I'm going to gain more weight this week..I can't get rid from the Bit & Bites kueh raya..

Oh Raya...=p

All the while from my trip back to Sarawak until now I have plenty ideas to speak on but I have no strength to write here..

I'm not in the mood...PMS maybe..=(

But I have thousand of pictures which I love most to share with here..

Feelings of mine is indescribably when it comes to family things..

Last year I x balik kpg...So what I know is when I reached home, I'm giving a thought moving out back to my hometown..I feel like nak kerja kat kpg!!

Peaceful with no congestion and I have somebody to talk with...Damn it..

Mari cuci mata~


First lady grandchild in our family...She is boombastic! Princess Mia~

My first Hari Raya dress...Uh uh..

My second day Hari Raya..

My third Hari Raya...Sorry for the unclear picture...Dang!

And I just realize my family x ambik gambo raya bersama...Arghh...What on earth are we thinking?Teruk betul...Ish...Erm...It's ok...as long as my mind still flooded with the memories..=p


This is at toilet at Miri..Ewww...Time to go back to KL...I'm not likey!

Cam whoring at airport...Can't wait for next year Hari Raya...Am I going back as a single lady or double partner? *Grin*

Ops...That's not me...Jahat kan?I should censored her face first..Hehe..I'm interested with my hometown's style...It's a fashion or what I really don have idea...Nice Baju Kurung come along with pair of shoes and socks!=p


Argh....Stop this feeling!

Till then...Chow...Have a nice day people...!~

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe