9:41 PM

Restoran Saba, Cyberjaya

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

Di sebabkan terlampau gian makan Nasi Arab di Restoran Saba' ni, aku dah hafal jalan dia..=p

Anyway...People must be keep asking what is so special with this restaurant? Kedai dia mcm kedai mamak biasa...

Ada meja...ada kerusi...(Err...All restaurant should have it right?=p)

For this month, I've been there about 4 times? Wow...

I went there around 12 midnight...Sahur=p

I like the Kabsah Chicken (Ayam Kunyit).. Well you can choose either lamb or chicken..But of course I preferred chicken than a lamb..Aww

Price? RM10/plate...Worth it..I tell you..

If you come with your family or your other half, you can ordered for the Huge Plate which only cost you RM17? Or RM15? Lupa..

There are several types of Rice...Hanith Chicken (Ayam Kurma), Kabsah Chicken and etc..

For those yang suka makan nasi + sayur + lauk you can forget it... When it comes to rice thing, they only come with rice and chicken only...No sayur2...

But they are so nyummy...Trust me!

If you are from KL...I always use the MEX highway..After you enter the Cyberjaya, make a u-turn, and go straight until you found the Cyberjaya Terminal...

It's an easy way to go....

Seems like My Blub is not around I don't think I have intention to go again=(

Oh..4 your information, air dia mahal!=p

Air paling murah RM4 kot...But I don't mind..As long as nasi dia sedapp..

Why I never found wedding yang guna catering Restoran Saba??

Hihi...

0 Drag some ideas:

Subscribe