6:04 PM

Time to moist up my body

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

I'm the one who grown up with a skin problem in my family...

No matter how expensive product I bought before, it will come and exist in another part of my body..

I asked one of my friend last night on how to prevent my skin @ taking extra care to my skin without leaving any scar in the morning...

The first thing I saw when woke up in the morning is a scar..And it hurts me a lot while bathing..

What I want is only my skin becomes smoother and attains a quality that is amazing to look at..At least when I look myself in mirror...I have no intention to show off my whole body in blog=p

*Sigh*

Back to my friend advised me before;

She ask me to apply moisturizer to my body..Whole body before sleep...

Is it going to work? I'm giving a thought on which product I should try on..

L'occitane? Vaseline? Murad? Or taik lembu? =p

But hey...Org dulu2 used to apply the taik lembu at their body...No wonder orang dolu2 kulit halus mulus kan?

Anyway...I'm going to try all of it..

I don't want to keep this depression by myself..

Everybody wants to be pretty....

3 Drag some ideas:

zubed said...

mun jdi bgtau kmik which product the best:P

zeratikah zainal said...

going to try everything?? fine.. kalo berkesan pon taik lembu tu, sile xpyh bgtau aku. haha

Ms Coci~ said...

aku tau korng akan komen entry ni...

taik2 je korng tertarik..

So sweet...tp serious ah..nk try taik lembu..

nk cri kt mn supplier ah?

Subscribe