6:53 PM

Pulang kampung

Lullaby written by Ms Coci~ |

When is the last time I went back to my hometown?

Tak Tau!

Ngeeeee

I'm going back to Sarawak this Saturday-Monday along with future in-law + husband..

Why?

Uish...Secret!=p

It's a merisik thing... But we would like to make it an engagement ceremony too.. Teringin nak menyandang gelaran jadi tunangan org=p

Time to settle everything between his and my family before we prepared all wedding stuffs..

*Sigh*

Till then...Will update this blog more frequent!

Ops...I just came back from MidValley..

Watched Narnia 3D...The image and resolution is vibrant but because of there's no subtitle there, as usual a guy sit next to me sleep with a very noise snored that he capable to have in this world!

Memang 3D movie xde subtitle eh? Pelik!

1 Drag some ideas:

zeratikah zainal said...

mmg takde la. mgkin sebab tulisan tu akan jd terlalu tertonjol kalo ade. haha. ape ayat aku ni?
btw, congrates miss fiancee to be!! :D

Subscribe